Monday, January 11, 2010

An ounce of planning....

Nothing too exciting to report over here but I just wanted to say that I have been on track and feeling really pretty good about it! I haven't weighed myself in awhile but will weigh-in tomorrow (I like to do it on Biggest Loser day, I'm a dork). And today I am making some of these http://greenlitebites.com/2010/01/03/stuffed-cabbage-pigs-in-a-blanket/ for lunches for the week (thanks, Roni!) and staying on track with snacking on fruits and veggies.

The thing thats been the most helpful for me is planning out my meals about a week in advance and then tracking what I'm eating, seeing how close I am to my planned meals. We've been having gloomy, wet weather for the last 2 months so I haven't been doing much outdoor activity but just sticking to my favorite workout DVD, Karen Voight's Burn and Firm. I've also really been enjoying reading everyone else's blogs, definitely helps me stay motivated!

So thats all the news from this corner, happy health everyone!

1 comment: