Friday, January 15, 2010

UGH!!!

OK, I am a little annoyed with the scale today.

I've been using sparkpeople and tracking everything I eat, and am really grateful for that site! It has made tracking what I eat so much easier and I just love it. Sparkpeople estimates my ideal calorie intake to be between 1250-1550 per day, so I've been averaging between 1350 and 1450 all week, in addition to doing 50 minutes of circuit training a few times a week and fitting in walks here and there. And what do I have to show for all of this? Well, happy you asked! I am officially down 6 tenths of a pound! How pathetic.

I am just feeling down right now and like nothing I do is going to help. Back in the day, I really abused my body with a raging eating disorder. It lasted from age 12 to 22 and I know that my metabolism was messed up temporarily at the time, but I have been free of that beast for about 7 years now and just want to gain and lose like a normal person!!

I think the issue might be that I need more calories in a day so I am going to shoot for between 1500-1600 this week and just see if that might get things moving. If not, ARGHHH is all I have to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment