Sunday, November 1, 2009

What a Weekend!

Daylight savings and Halloween all in one weekend?! I'm happy to say that I only moderately indulged in sweets last night (at least it was moderate compared to last year's Halloween indulgences)! And now thanks to Daylight Savings I find myslef up and ready to go at 7:30AM, works for me!

Today is the official start day for Mama Spanx and I to take on phase 1 of the South Beach Diet. We are excited and at least somewhat prepared after a lengthy grocery trip yesterday. We will be starting our day with a SBD approved breakfast and then a 3 mile walk around Greenlake (a popular lake here in north Seattle).

Thanks to the help of this awesome blog and in particular this post we have some great snacks planned and are excited to be kicking things off today. We had great progress with this plan the last time we were on it, but we were combining SBD with The Naturopathic Diet and really confusing ourselves. We could hear the wagon wheels whooshing past us as we fell of it last Easter, never to hitch a ride again. Until today. Wish us luck!

p.s. with this being the first day of the plan I feel like this would be the appropriate day to start posting pictures. Maybe I should have done this on Halloween? They will be frightening!

No comments:

Post a Comment